Since 1927, Field Controls has focused on the development and manufacture of products that control, move, or improve the quality of air. Our customers are original equipment manufacturers of oil and gas heating appliances and over 6,000 wholesale distributors throughout the U.S. who supply the many thousands of HVAC contractors that specify Field Controls products for their customers, residential and commercial building owners.
Field is ISO 9001:2008 certified and practices LEAN/Six Sigma manufacturing processes.
We proudly design, manufacture, and assemble our products in Kinston, North Carolina, which has been our home since 1977.
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504
Innovating products for American homes since 1927.
Field Controls, LLC (“Company”) warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the limited period indicated, from the date of installation, subject to the provisions 1-8 below.
Eighteen (18) months
All Field Controls Products (except for those listed below as 5 years, 90 days, or 24 months).
Five (5) years
Field Controls Direct Vent Systems (FDVS), Field Oil Vent Kits (FOVP), and ComboVents (CV).
Ninety (90) days
Twenty four (24) months Flue SentinelÂ® Chimney Dampers
1. During the limited warranty period, Company, or its authorized service representative, will repair or replace, at Company’s option, without charge, a defective Product. Product that is repaired may be repaired with new or refurbished replacement parts. Product that is replaced may be replaced with a new or refurbished product of the same or similar design. Company will return repaired or replacement Product to customer in working condition. Labor charges are not covered as part of the limited warranty.
2. With regard to UV lamps/bulbs, customer shall be required to include a "valid proof of purchase" (sales receipt) identifying the Product purchased (Product model or accurate date code information) and the date the Product(s) was purchased.
3. Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial number plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible shall not be covered under the limited warranty.
4. Defective Product must be returned to Company, postage prepaid.
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT, OR OTHER ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, AND CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Company makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products distributed by Company. Company will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.
8. Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation or application, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, fire, water or other liquid intrusion are not covered by the warranty.
Merchandise may be returned up to eighteen (18) months from date of installation. No restock fee will be charged on merchandise returned that is found to be defective or not as ordered. Returned merchandise for any other reason must be in like new condition and subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns are subject to inspection for determination of full or partial credit.
Any returned part that shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
Field Controls, L.L.C. does not accept returns of “overstock” merchandise nor do we offer any type of merchandise exchange program.
Contact one of our prompt, courteous Customer Service representatives. Be sure to have the following information available when you call or go online:
Part number(s) to be returned
Copy of the original invoice (or) Date of Mfg.
Reason for return
Replacement or Credit
Obtain Return Goods Authorization (R.G.A.) number which shall remain active for 60 days. (Important: Issuance of R.G.A. does not represent an authorized credit.)
Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment. Depending on its condition, original packaging may not be sufficient.
Ship only those items for which the R.G.A. has been issued.
Write the R.G.A. number prominently on the outside of package.
Ship package freight PREPAID (C.O.D. will not be accepted) to address:
Field Controls, L.L.C.
2630 Airport Road
Kinston, NC 28504